Non Branded Prices
Special Offer For
Do you know what is the best price of a eco friendly Home Elevators?
Specialized in machine room less lifts (MRL), Single phase Elevators
Residential Elevator is the commonly used term for a lift that is enclosed in a shaft and can travel vertically as much as 15 m (50 ft.). Also Known as Home lift/Bungalow Lift, there lifts are excellent means of vertical transport in multi storey homes. Residential Elevators increase the value of your home while providing an easy way to carry groceries, laundry or anything else floor to floor. Gone are the days when home lifts were no more than dumbwaiters for carrying inventory of clothes or dishes, nowadays home elevators are cocktail of luxury, technology, design and aesthetics which reflects your style statement and merge with the eloquence of your home.
Residential Elevatorsare fully customizable wherein you can have almost anything you imagine, from marble walls to stained glass, these home elevators are a unique expression of you! Residential elevator style range from the most basic, unfinished open platform to fully enclosed cabins with safety gates and interior finishes such as hardwood, ceramic tile, marble and granite. These use standard interior doors, so they blend in seamlessly with your home's decor. Nowadays, Wheel Chair Elevators, Home Elevators standard interior doors, so they blend in seamlessly with your home's decor. Nowadays, Residential Elevatorscome with fully automatic controls and tons of safety features like an emergency stop button, in-cab alarm, and a telephone jack that accommodates a standard household phone.
Residential Elevators are quickly becoming the next must-have amenity in a new home. Number of Residential Elevators is growing as builders and buyers discover the advantages:
Lifts for home use
- Home Elevators are a great investment, letting you age with your home never sacrificing access
- Residential Lift don't cost as much as you may think and can be customised to a great extent, meeting your expectation.
- Residential Elevators are available in many finishes including beautiful hardwood and numerous other options to blend completely without disturbing your home decor.
- Home Lift are an efficient use of land having high load bearing ratio and are energy efficient. Machine room less home elevators are ideal from safety and reliability aspect.
- Residential Elevators increase the value of a home as much as 10% and are excellent means to impress your guests with its classic or contemporary interiors and rich technical features.
- Home Elevators can also be used to carry laundry or groceries between the floors of a multi-storey house or a bungalow.
- Residential Lift, uses advance technology and don't even disturb your home foundation as they rest on the floor of your home with nominal elevator pit and overhead.
Is a residential elevator the same as a commercial elevator?
A residential elevator is less complex (and less-expensive) than an elevator in an office or high-rise apartment or condominium building. Commercial elevators are regulated provincially and must be licensed and regularly inspected. Residential lifts and elevators do not need licenses. Residential Lifts are low capacity lifts designed around 5-6 person whereas commercial lifts have higher capacity.
Standard Features in Home Lift
- Manual & Automatic Rescue Device
- Safety governor with Overspeed Tripping
- Emergency Stop switch in Lift Car
- Door Safety with Electrical Interlock
- Digital lift indicators in Lift Cars and Floors
- Call Registration lights in Push Buttons
- Battery Operated emergency Alarm & light
- Full length Door Safety Sensor on Automatic Door.
Technical Information on Home lift offering
|Drive||Geared Motor||Gearless Motor|
|Power||440V AC/50 Hz/2 KW||220V AC/50 Hz/3 KW|
|Lift Shaft||Civil Structure in Brick or RCC||Steel Structure Covered with|
|Cabin & Door Design||Powder Coated||Stainless Steel/Glass Panoramic|
|Control||Frequency Control ACV3F|
|No. of Floor(Max. height)||Max. 5 floors (15 meters)|
Space Requirements for Home Lift
|Model||Capacity||Car Size||Lift Shaft (Internal)||Lift Shaft (External)||Door Size||Machine Room|
|LAGHU||2 Person or 200 kg||850||850||1220||1220||1400||1400||700||1900||1400||1400||2000|
|ANUJ||3 Person or 275 kg||1000||850||1400||1220||1550||1400||800||1900||1600||1400||2000|
|All dimensions in mm|